These are my revised storyboards I did under the supervision of Everett Downing. I completed them in about three to four weeks. It's interesting to see how slow these feel now compared to my final film!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
I knew that, form the design oif my character, I was going to run into problems. He has kind of a sacky shape. And making something in CG that's flexible and rubbery can be hard.
My main goal was to make a rig that was flexible enough that I could fake my way through breaks and limitations. There were lots of times where the hands and arms just weren't working right, but having that extra bendy control helped me to sculpt the pose I needed!
Again, these images are form my thesis booklet for the school.